What causes vitamin D3 10000 IE?
Vitamin D is one of the most important vitamins involved in the metabolism of bone setup by facilitating the recording of calcium in the intestine, and vitamin D also contributes to the transfer of calcium from the intestine into the blood by proteins called Calbindin. It also stimulates the inclusion of magnesium and phosphate.
In addition, vitamin D3 tablets regulate the calcium and phosphor mirror in the blood; They help the bones to increase calcium absorption, improving bone resistance and density and prevents osteoporosis, bone dilution and rachitis. It is worth noting that vitamin D3 protects against calcium deficiency and bone problems in patients with kidney failure.
Other important benefits of vitamin D3 tablets are:
- Relief of digestive disorders, in particular the irritable bowel syndrome.
- Prevention of multiple sclerosis, as a sufficient vitamin D levels in the blood contributes to the prevention of this disease.
- Regulation of insulin levels in the body, which reduces the risk of type 1 diabetes.
- Increased opportunities for pregnancy after insemination or IVF in women who do not suffer from vitamin D deficiency compared to women who have a defect.
- Increasing male fertility by improving testosterone levels and seed quality.
- Maintaining the safety of the pregnant mother and fetus, avoidance of premature birth and prevention of fetal bone deformations.
- Contributes to the growth of bones of children and the prevention of Rachitis. It is recommended to administer vitamin D preparations under medical supervision from birth to vitamin D-preparations because they are not sufficiently supplied with vitamin D via the breast milk.
- Strengthening immunity, protection against cancer and chronic diseases, especially in older people.
- Vitamin D3 tablets also reduce the risk of immune disease, and a lack of vitamin D3 is associated with an increased risk of autoimmune diseases and susceptibility to various diseases.
- Reducing the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome by calcium preparations, since vitamin D3 tablets help reduce excess production of hormone-like substances, so-called prostaglandins causing pain associated with menstruation, which contributes to reducing these pain.
- Stimulation of old hair follicles, propagation and excitation of the formation of new hair follicles. It is also assumed that there is a connection between alopecia and vitamin D deficiency.
What is Vitamin D3 10000 IE?
Vitamin D3 is the natural form of vitamin D. scientifically called cholecalciferol, it is a colorless crystalline compound contained in fish liver oils, irradiated milk and all irradiated animal foods. It has bioactivity like vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol).
Before taking Vitamin D3 10000 IE A number of instructions are to be considered, most of which are the following:
- Be sure to follow all instructions that are on the packaging of the drug.
- You should also read the instructions on the label and make sure you only use the recommended dose of the medicine.
- The intake of Vitamin D3 10000 tablets should preferably be done with the food or before eating. The intake of vitamin D3 tablets after a meal is not recommended.
- If vitamin D3 tablets are chewable, chew them well before swallowing. In addition, it is necessary to measure the dose exactly by using a meter instead of a spoon.
- You should vitamin D3 10000 tablets Take five days a week. Or on three days a week. In addition, you must follow the instructions recommended by the specialist.
- When taking the fast-dissolving tablets, this should be placed on the tongue. It is not recommended to swallow the tablet in a train. It is better to let the tablet melt in the mouth and drink enough fluid to contribute to the swallowing of the tablet.
- If you take vitamin D3 tablets, you regularly have to make blood tests. Sometimes an X-ray recording is required. The specialist determines the appropriate period for taking these tablets.
Vitamin D Cholecalciferol is important for taking calcium from the stomach and for the effect of calcium in the body. Most experts are currently thinking that the best form of vitamin D, which should be taken as a supplement, is vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 tablets are considered more natural and are lighter absorbed by the body.
Cholecalciferol is used for the treatment or prevention of numerous symptoms of vitamin D deficiency of skin and bone.
Vitamin D3 side effects:
The frequent side effects of taking vitamin D3 include:
- Heart rhythmias.
- Pain in the muscles or bones. difficulties when swallowing.
- Dry mouth.
- Dizziness. Thresholds of the eyelids, the eye area, facial, lips or tongue.
- Unusual feeling of fatigue or weakness.
It is worth noting that taking Vitamin D3 10000 IU should be done in moderation. Excessive ingestion can restrict the benefits, and you should consult your doctor to determine the appropriate dose of vitamin D additions.