Vitamin D3 K2 Benefits
Dietary supplements with vitamin D3 K2 are essential for calcium intake and the health of the bones. Vitamin D facilitates the recording of calcium from the digestive tract in the bloodstream and thus plays an important role in the preservation of bone density. Once the calcium is absorbed, vitamin K contributes to transporting the calcium from the bloodstream into the bones. Together, these two vitamins help to maintain the correct distribution of calcium in the bones. Calcium is important for optimal bone density and normal growth.
advantages of Vitamin D
Vitamin D supports the neurological health and a positive mood! The vitamin D3 designated as a sunshine vitamin plays a unique role in regulating the equilibrium of neurotransmitters in the brain. Due to its function in regulating production and release of serotonin and dopamine in certain areas of the brain, vitamin D plays a major role in supporting and maintaining a positive and happy mood.
Advantages of vitamin K2
The role of vitamin K2 in supporting bone and cardiovascular health is crucial. We all know that calcium is important for our general health, especially for the health of our bones. An important fact that you may have not noticed is that calcium needs the support of vitamin K2 to get into the bones from the bloodstream. This is very important because excess calcium in the bloodstream affect the health of the kidneys and can deposit in soft tissue and in the arteries, which adversely affects the health of the cardiovascular system. Vitamin K2 contributes to the preservation of the health of the cardiovascular system and the bone by transporting excess calcium from the bloodstream into the bones where it is needed. This also prevents calcium from being deposited in the soft tissue and in the arteries, which also contributes to the preservation of cardiovascular health.
Vitamin D3 is essential to support a healthy function of the immune system. Vitamin D works with your body to regulate immune activity. Many immune cells have receptors for vitamin D, including macrophages, dendritic cells and monocytes as well as T lymphocytes and B lymphocytes. This means that vitamin D plays an important role in the modulation of the congenital and adaptive immune response and thus regulates everything from reactivity to antigens and pathogens to chronic and autoimmune diseases.
Vitamin D3 K2 capsules are ideal for those who
- Not enough sunlight or can not get it.
- Take a calcium preparation.
- Want to support a healthy immune function.
- Want to support a balanced inflammatory response.
- Want to support bone health.
- Want to support the health of heart and circulation.
- Help need to support a positive mood.
Vitamin D3 Plus K2
The vitamins D3 and K2 simply work perfectly together. Most people know the advantages of vitamin D (conservation of strong bones, the immune system, healthy muscle function, etc.), but not many know that Vitamin D takes vitamin K2 to maximize its advantages. So if you are suffering from a vitamin D deficiency, you must take it together with vitamin K2.
Strong bones: Vitamin D3 is the same biologically bioavailable form of vitamin D, which you get through the UV rays of the sun. With the intake of vitamin D3 K2 you get the advantages without burning to burn. D3 helps your body to absorb important calcium, and vitamin K2 (like MK-7, the form of K2 with the highest bioavailability) leads calcium to your bones and not to your joints and arteries, where too much calcium can be a problem.
A healthy heart: You've certainly heard the term "arterial calcification". It is a calcification. Calculation occurs when calcium is absorbed by the body, but deposits in the arteries and not in the bone. This formula not only promotes the right calcium intake with D3, but also the right distribution in the bones where it is used most.
Best combination: Vitamin D3 K2 is a great supplement that is easy to capture and can be taken daily depending on health, to support strong bones and a healthy cardiovascular and immune system.
Advantages of Vitamin D3 K2
The human body can produce vitamin D3 when exposed to direct sunlight for 10-20 minutes. The intake of vitamin D3 supplements is useful for those who do not take enough of it. Some of the benefits of vitamin D3:
- Vitamin D3 tablets serve calcium intake in the body.
- Vitamin D3 tablets are also used in the treatment of osteoporosis.
- Helps people with dark skin to maintain the vitamin D3 mirror in the body as they do not get enough due to their skin color.
- Helps in the treatment of osteomalacia.
- Provides support for the immune system as it strengthens the immune system.
- Vitamin D3 counteracts a low phosphate mirror in the blood.
- Vitamin D3 is also used to treat psoriasis and hypothyroidism.
Vitamin D3 is safe if it is taken in the dose noted by the doctor and detected on the package, but with excessive use side effects may occur:
- An excess of vitamin D3 leads to an increase in the calcium level in the body and causes indigestion.
- When the vitamin D dose rises in the blood, this can cause stomach pain, vomiting and nausea and lead to poisoning.
- In pregnancy and lactation, a doctor should be consulted.
- If symptoms or allergies occur, you should consult a doctor.
Vitamin K2 helps the prevention of heart disease
Calcium can deposit in the arteries around the heart, which can lead to heart disease. Everything that helps to reduce calcium deposit, so helps reduce the risk of heart disease.
- This is the role of vitamin K2, as it helps to eliminate the accumulation of calcium around the heart, whereby various heart disease can be avoided.
- Strengthening bone health and reducing osteoporosis risk
Osteoporosis is one of the most common diseases in the Western countries. Vitamin K2 plays an important role in the activation of calcium and contributes to the construction of healthy bones.
- Improvement of dental health
Researchers believe that vitamin K2 contributes to improving dental health. One of the proteins that improve dental health is osteocalcin, which is activated by vitamin K2. It stimulates the growth of the teeth and the calcified tissue under the enamel. It is also assumed that vitamin D and vitamin A also contribute to improving dental health.