Should I take vitamin D or vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 10000 IE
Vitamin D3 1000 IE contributes to maintaining a normal bone, tooth and muscle function. Vitamin D3 plays a role in the process of cell division and is useful for normal recording and use of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of a normal calcium level in the blood. It also helps to reduce the risk of crashes caused by poor posture and muscle weakness. Falls are a risk factor for bone breaks in men and women aged over 60 years. It has more the following advantages:
- Some studies have proven that Vitamin D3 10000 IE helps to treat some cancers.
- Vitamin D3 stimulates the pancreas to produce more insulin, whereby the blood sugar level can be better controlled.
- Vitamin D3 lowers the concentration of Renin, an enzyme distributed by the kidneys, which influences the blood vessels and leads to hypertension.
- Vitamin D3 helps with renal diseases.
- An excess of vitamin D3 can help to progress specific tumors, such as. For example, prostate tumors to slow down.
- Vitamin D3 also contributes to the fact that calcium is absorbed in the body and fixed in the bone, which protects the body from osteoporosis.
- The intake of vitamin D3 to cold locations where there is no sunlight relieves the symptoms of depression.
- Vitamin D3 is used for the prevention and treatment of Rachitis and osteomalacia.
- Vitamin D3 can be taken together with other medicines for treating a low calcium and phosphate levels.
Vitamin D3 10000 IE Daily dose
- Take vitamin D3 10000 ie daily, a capsule per day.
- You should drink a lot of water.
- Vitamin D3 tablets should preferably be taken with the food.
- Before taking vitamins of any kind, you should consult your doctor.
Some people wonder: "Does the intake of vitamin D3 lead to a weight gain?" Studies have proven that vitamin D3 is soluble in the accumulated fats and is distributed in the body, which slows down the weight gain and reduces the frequency of obesity. But a healthy diet must be adhered to, whereby the main objective of the vitamin D3 capsules is not to lose weight.
So, Vitamin D3 10000 IE seems to be the best choice for you. Also consider vitamin D3 K2 20000 IE.
Vitamin D3 K2 20000 is a combination of vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. This mating is one of the fastest growing and most successful products ever. In addition to the advantages of vitamin D3, you can also use the benefits of vitamin K2 that promotes bone and heart health by activating two proteins that balance the calcium balance in the body. It also has a great ability to reduce cancer risk. It also protects against insomnia and depression. High blood sugar leads to depression, insomnia and cognitive impairments, because it has been shown that taking vitamin K2 reduces blood sugar and thus eliminate depression and anxiety. Vitamin K2 plays an important role in the preservation of dental health. Vitamin K2 stimulates osteocalcin, a protein that causes tooth growth. So it's a great combination of vitamin D3 and vitamin K2, and a very good choice for you.
Should I take vitamin D or vitamin D3?
Finally, vitamin D3 is more effective than vitamin D, and has more advantages. So you should take vitamin D3 as a supplement. Look at Vitamin D3 10000 IE, D3 30000, Vitamin D3 K2 20000, Vitamin D 30000 IE. These will be the right choice for you.
Vitamin D (D2) Ergocalcififerol:
Vitamin D (D2) Ergocalciferol is In mushrooms and some kinds of fish oil contained or is synthostized from ergosterol. It is used as a nutritional source for vitamin D and for the treatment of hypocalcaemia, hypophosphatemia, rickitis and osteochondrosis associated with different diseases.
A sufficient supply of vitamin D, calcium and phosphorus is essential for building healthy and strong bones. Therefore, Ergocalcififerol is used as a dietary supplement at vitamin D deficiency. It has some advantages:
- Vitamin D (D2) Ergocalciferol is used together with calcium for the treatment or prevention of osteoporosis.
- Treatment of low calcium or phosphorus values caused by certain diseases, such as hypoparathyroidism, familial hypophosphatemia, hypophosphatemia due to fanconi syndrome.
- Rachitis treatment.
- Treatment of osteomalacia.
- Ergocalciferol can be used in some kidney diseases to maintain normal calcium and bone growth.
- It is administered infants that are mainly satisfied because breathing milk usually contains a small amount of vitamin D.
You should not assume ergocalciferol if you have shown an allergic reaction to vitamin D or at the following:
- A high vitamin D mirror in your body (hypervitaminosis D).
- Hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients.
- High calcium values in the blood (hypercalcaemia)
- Any disease that makes it difficult to absorb nutrients from food (malabsorption).
Inform your doctor if you have ever had one of the following diseases:
- Heart diseases.
- Kidney disease.
- An imbalance of the electrolytes.
Use only the recommended dose of Ergocalciferol. An overdose can lead to heavy or life-threatening side effects.
Ask your doctor if you have allergies, diabetes or phenyl ketoneuria (PKU) before you take ergocalciferol. Too much vitamin D can damage the unborn child, their dose requirements may be different during pregnancy. Do not give ergocalciferol to a child without a medical advice. The medicine can move into breast milk and cause side effects when breastfeeded. Inform your doctor if you breastfeed. The dose for your child depends on age, weight, nutrition and other factors.