Largest manufacturer dietary supplement
Wholesalers for dietary supplements - What to choose?
Dietary supplements are not suitable for everyone, but older adults and other people you can need to get nutrients that could miss in your body.
The Nutrition Guidelines for Americans said that nutrient needs should be covered primarily through the diet. For some people, however, dietary supplements may be a useful way to obtain nutrients, otherwise they may have a lack of these fabrics.
Can vitamin and mineral preparations be good for you? Find out about the facts before you complete the purchase.
Here is the list of our biological dietary supplements
Below are the main benefits of Vitamin D3 Listed:
- Increase of the Vitamin D mirror in the body.
- Strengthening the bones and promoting your health.
- Reduction of the risk of many chronic diseases, such. As diabetes, heart diseases and some types of cancer.
- Strengthening the immune system and its functions to protect the body from different diseases.
- Promotion of dental health and strengthening the teeth.
- Stimulation and regulation of healthy cell growth.
Health benefits of Ginkgo Biloba
- The Ginkgo Biloba herb Contains terpenoids that encourage blood circulation in the body and especially in the brain, which contributes to improving brain functions, the prevention of Alzheimer's and to eliminate the problem of forgetfulness.
- Prevention of the development of Alzheimer's disease, as it contains antioxidants that protect the neurons in the brain from damage by inhibiting the process of oxidative stress and fighting free radicals.
- Improving the capacity, knowledge and memory, as the capsules of the Ginkgo Biloba Kraut stimulate blood circulation of the brain and help to expand the blood vessels, which improves the perceptual ability to improve the knowledge and memory.
- Ginkgo Biloba helps to relieve depression, reduce stress and fears and improve the mood.
- Ginkgo Biloba protects the body from many serious illnesses, including cancer, as it is rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals that cause tissue and cell damage.
- Reduction of tinnitus, a hissing or whistling noise in the ear causing a constant feeling of discomfort.
- Eliminate the problem of impotence, since the Ginkgo Biloba capsules stimulate the blood circulation of all parts of the body, including the genitals.
Nutritional supplement vs. Wholesale food
Dietary supplements are not intended as a substitute for food. You can not imitate all nutrients and benefits of whole food, such as fruits and vegetables.
Full foods offer three essential benefits that are superior to dietary supplements
- You get more nutrients. Full foods are complex and contain a variety of micronutrients that needs your body.
- Basic fiber. Full foods such as wholegrain products, fruits, vegetables and legumes supply fiber. Fiber can help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, colon cancer, stroke and heart disease.
- Protective substances. Many whole food contains health-promoting chemicals such as antioxidants - fabrics that slow down the natural process that leads to cell and tissue damage.
Who needs dietary supplement from organic farming?
If you are a healthy adult taking a variety of foods such as fruits, vegetables, wholegrain products, legumes, low-fat dairy products, lean meat and fish, you may need no dietary supplements. However, dietary supplements or enriched foods may be suitable for you if:
- they are pregnant or try to become pregnant
- You are 50 years old or older
- you have a bad appetite or difficulty get nutritious food
- you have to follow a diet that excludes whole food groups
- If you have a disease that affects the digestion of nutrients, such. Chronic diarrhea, a food allergy, an incompatibility with specific foods or a disease of the liver, the gallbladder, the intestine or the pancreatic gland
- They had an operation on the digestive tract that affects digestion of nutrients.
If you do not know if you need a vitamin and mineral preparation, talk to your doctor or nutritionist. Be sure to ask about the dosage, side effects and possible interactions with the drugs you are taking.
Selection and use of high-quality dietary supplements
If you choose to take a vitamin D preparation, it is important that you:
- Check the food label on the pack. On the label you will find information about the active ingredient, the nutrients listed, the portion size or the amount of nutrients per serving.
- Avoid taking high doses. The intake of more than the recommended daily doses can increase the risk of side effects.
- Make sure what you eat. Vitamins and minerals are added to a variety of foods, including breakfast zerals and drinks. And if you also take dietary supplements, you may take more to yourself than you are aware. To eat more than you need is expensive and can increase your risk for side effects.
- Inform your doctor. Dietary supplements may have harmful effects if they are taken in combination with certain preparations, with certain prescription drugs or prior to operations or other interventions.
- Pay attention to warnings and callbacks. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not monitor the intake of dietary supplements in the same dimensions as the intake of prescription drugs. But Food and Drug Administration monitors your safety. Therefore, we recommend that you check the website of Food and Drug Administration regularly on warnings and callbacks.
- Report problems. If you believe that one of the dietary supplements you take a serious allergic reaction or a serious illness has caused it off and talk to your doctor. Your doctor can propose to you to send a security report to Food and Drug Administration.