How to take 5-HTP against depression
5-HTP is a chemical that the body produces, but sometimes we need some of it to strengthen ourselves. 5-HTP is an amino acid made from natural sources from the seeds of some African plants such as Griffonia Simplicifolia. It is used to increase serotonin production. Serotonin plays an important role in many important aspects of life such as sleep, appetite, etc. You can also benefit from its advantages by taking 5-HTP 300 mg daily. It can also be taken in the morning.
advantages of 5-HTP complex:
5-HTP complex or 5-HTP 300 mg is made from natural sources and is responsible for increasing the serotonin level in the body, so it has many positive effects. Increased serotonin levels are often associated with an improved mood.
- Improvement of the mood.
- Helps to maintain a healthy blood sugar level.
- Improved and relaxing sleep.
- Helps reduce excessive food due to stress.
- Improves mental health.
- Resisted the feeling of stress.
- Effects stress.
- Improves the symptoms of depression.
- Repeating behaviors such as forced neuroses.
- Reduces the symptoms of anxiety in people with anxiety disorders.
- To treat brain damage that affects muscle movement.
- Reduces the weakness of the nervous system.
- Research has shown that the three times daily intake of 5-HTP complex supplements can improve pain, fatigue and morning stiffness in people with fibromyalgia.
- The first research results indicate that taking 150 mg 5-HTP daily relieves the symptoms in postmenopausal adults over a period of 4 weeks.
- Other studies show that migraine's head pain can be as helpful as medication that is prescribed for adults.
- Research suggests that taking 5-HTP 300 mg can contribute to curb the appetite, reduce calorie intake and reduce weight in obese people.
- Other research results indicate that the use of a special oral spray that contains the 5-HTP complex and other extracts increases the weight loss in adults that are overweight after menopause over a period of 4 weeks.
- Treats a kind of anxiety that is characterized by episodes of intensive fear (panic disorder). The first research results show that daily intravenous intake of 60 mg 5-HTP reduces fear in people with a panic disorder.
- Treatment of Parkinson's disease. Early research shows that the daily intake of 100 to 150 mg 5-HTP through the mouth together with conventional medication seems to reduce the persistent shaking, but these advantages only last up to 5 months.
- 50 mg 5-HTP daily can reduce the symptoms of movement disorders such as levodopa and the symptoms of depression in humans.
- Treatment of tension headaches. The first research results indicate that taking 300 mg 5-HTP per day over 8 weeks reduces the pain or the duration of tension headache.
- Treatment of alcohol diseases.
- Treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- Treatment of the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Treatment of the premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Helps with the withdrawal of heroin, morphine and other opiates.
Disadvantages of 5-HTP complex:
- The 5-HTP supplement is likely to be safe with an appropriate oral intake. In addition, 5-HTP 300 mg can be used safely on a daily basis for up to one year, but some people who have taken 5-HTP have an increased state of what is called eosinophilia syndrome.
- Myalgia is a serious disease associated with severe muscle pain (myalgia).
- Blood tanomalies.
- Other possible side effects of 5-HTP are heartburn, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sleepiness, sexual problems and muscle problems.
- Heavy stomach problems and muscle cramps.
- With every operation, 5-HTP can influence a chemical fabric in the brain, the serotonin. Some medications that are taken during an operation can also affect the serotonin.
- The intake of 5-HTP before surgery can lead to an excess of serotonin in the brain and serious side effects such as heart problems, tremors and anxiety. The patients should be instructed to take 5-HTP taking at least two weeks before the operating date.
How to take 5-HTP 300 mg in depression
5-HTP 300 mg is the magical solution to get rid of fears and depression. Everyone suffers from a lot of fear and stress and psychological pressure every day for various reasons, including working pressure, material living costs, situations and circumstances. 5-HTP 300 mg is the perfect solution for you to treat fear, stress and depression.
The exact cause of depression is largely unknown, but some researchers believe that an imbalance of serotonin levels can influence the mood in a way that leads to depression. It is assumed that the dietary supplement 5-HTP 300 mg of depression can treat by increasing serotonin levels and reducing the symptoms of depression. However, further examinations are required before it is recommended to treat depression.
Dosage of 5-HTP 300 mg
5-HTP is not included in food and can only be included in your diet through a dietary supplement. The recommended dose for 5-HTP 300 mg
So depend on the reason that you take it. Here are some general guidelines to maintain their dose in an effective way:
Weight control: Use 5-HTP 250-300 mg, 30 minutes before a meal.
Mood elevation: Take 5-HTP 300 mg 1 times a day with a meal for 1 week to notice a positive effect.
Relief of fibromyalgia symptoms: Take 5-HTP 300 mg 1 times a day with a meal for 2 weeks to notice a positive effect.
Sleeping aid: 5-HTP 300 mg, 30-45 minutes before going to bed.