Is vitamin D3 vegan?
In order to supply the body with the daily dose of vitamin D3, you should pay attention to the consumption of a series of food. Large quantities of vitamin D3 are contained in foods of animal origin. So sources can be mentioned:
- Sunlight: Vitamin D3 is mainly obtained from the sun, but many people do not meet their need for vitamin; Because they are not exposed to enough sunlight, at least 15 minutes.
- Foods containing this vitamin, such as B:
- Molkerei products such as milk, yogurt and cheese.
- Fatfisch, especially tuna and sardines.
- Fish liver oil.
- Egg yolk.
- Dark vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, lettuce and spinach.
- Orange juice.
- Milk enriched.
- Doctors recommend consuming about 2,000 to 5,000 IE every day.
- Medicines and nutritional supplements contain vitamins under medical supervision; to avoid interactions with other medication.
Symptoms of a vitamin D3 deficiency
In the event of a lack of vitamin D3 in the body, the health of the body is severely impaired and the following symptoms occur:
- Fatigue and fatigue.
- Pain in the bones.
- Joint pain.
- Muscle aches.
- Mood fluctuations.
- Low energy.
- Increased probability of an illness.
Vitamin D3 supplements:
Vitamin D3 preparations are available in pharmacies in various dosage forms that would be there:
Tablets to take: The most common form of nutritional supplements. Doctors recommend taking them after meals because the body can best absorb the nutrients at this point, and the dose is determined depending on the vitamin D deficiency, age and sunlight. Some of these dietary supplements are vitamin D3 50000 and D3 vitamin 10000 IE.
Syrup: It is better to take the syrup with measuring cups than with spoons.
Chew flakes: become Usually prescribed by doctors to patients who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
Soluble tablets: They can be taken in two ways, either as a "effervescent tablet" or on the tongue until they dissolve.
Vitamin D3 50000 IE:
Vitamin D3 50000 IE is one of the most popular doses in the treatment of vitamin D deficiency.
The doctor recommends vitamin D 50,000 IE if he realizes that the patient suffers from a vitamin D deficiency and has to compensate for it, or if he prescribes a different medicine to the patient that lowers the vitamin D level. Vitamin D can be administered to protect the patient who tends to osteoporosis, even if he does not suffer from vitamin D deficiency.
How is vitamin D3 50000 IE taken?
Vitamin D3 50,000 IE must be taken orally every week, preferably with food. It should be noted that the drug should be taken in the manner prescribed by the doctor and dosage. The calculation of the dosage that the patient needs depends on several factors, such as: B.:
- Health status.
- The type of food consumed by the patient.
- The amount of sunlight to which the patient is exposed.
- Extent and speed of the reaction to treatment.
If the patient takes a medication that reduces the absorption of vitamin D, it is recommended to take it 2 hours after taking the first medication. Since vitamin D3 50,000 IE is taken weekly and the intake can be easily forgotten, it is recommended to take the medication on the same day and the same time and to be remembered.
Advantages of vitamin D3 50000 IE:
The body is dependent on this vitamin in order to absorb the minerals calcium and phosphorus from food or from nutritional supplements so that its advantages can be mentioned as follows:
- Helps strengthen the bones and protect them from broken bones, fragility and rachitis.
- It plays an important role in improving the mood and prevention of mental disorders such as depression.
- It is of great importance for kidney patients because it contributes to maintaining calcium levels in your body.
- Required for patients with diseases such as hypothyroidism, hypophosphatemia and hypoparathyroidism.
- Useful for infants, especially if breast milk is not sufficient due to a lack of vitamin D in the mother's body.
- It strengthens immunity.
- It reduces the risk of developing chronic diseases such as diabetes, some types of cancer and heart disease.
Symptoms of an overdose of vitamin D
It should be pointed out that an excessive intake of vitamin D3 50000 IE can lead to an increase in calcium levels in the blood without medical necessity, which can result in the occurrence of these symptoms:
- Discomfort and vomiting.
- Loss of appetite.
- increased thirst.
- increased urination.
- Mood fluctuations.
- Unusual fatigue.
Special precautions when taking vitamin D3 50000 IE
There are some special cases that should be taken into account before taking vitamin D3 500,000 IE, and you should inform your doctor to decide whether the administration of vitamin D is more beneficial than damage:
- Allergy to vitamin D or a product derived from vitamin D, or if they are generally allergic to something else.
- High calcium or Vitamin D mirror in blood.
- Problems with the recording in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver diseases.
- Kidney disease.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Vitamin D3 supplement Side effects:
Although vitamin D3 preparations have no side effects, it is advisable to consult a specialist before taking it, as they can cause allergic reactions in some people:
- Skin rash.
- Swelling of the face, tongue and throat
- Breathing difficulties.