Is Vitamin D3 vegan?
To provide the body with the daily dose vitamin D3, you should pay attention to the consumption of a number of food. Large amounts of vitamin D3 are contained in food of animal origin. So as sources can be mentioned:
- Sunlight: Vitamin D3 is gained mainly from the sun, but many people do not cover their needs on the vitamin; Because they are not enough sunlight exposed, at least 15 minutes.
- Foods containing this vitamin, such as. B:
- Dairy products like milk, yogurt and cheese.
- Fat fish, especially tuna and sardines.
- Fish liver oil.
- Egg yolk.
- Dark vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, lettuce and spinach.
- Orange juice.
- Enriched milk.
- Doctors recommend to take about 2,000 to 5,000 IE every day.
- Medicines and dietary supplements containing vitamins under medical supervision; To avoid interactions with other drugs.
Symptoms of a vitamin D3 deficiency
In a lack of vitamin D3 in the body, the health of the body is severely affected and the following symptoms occur:
- Fatigue and deferment.
- Pain in the bones.
- Joint pain.
- Muscle pain.
- Mood fluctuations.
- Low energy.
- Increased probability of a disease.
Vitamin D3 supplements:
Vitamin D3 preparations are available in pharmacies in different dosage forms that would be there:
- Tablets to take: The most common form of dietary supplements. Doctors recommend to take them after meals, because the body can best absorb the nutrients at this time, and the dose is determined depending on vitamin D deficiency, age and sunlight. Some of these dietary supplements are vitamin D3 50000 and D3 Vitamin 10000 IE.
- Syrup: It is better to take the syrup with measuring cups than with spoons.
- Kau-Flaken: become Usually dedicated by doctors to patients who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Soluble tablets: They can be taken in two ways, either as "effervescent tablet" or on the tongue until they dissolve.
Vitamin D3 50000 IE:
Vitamin D3 50000 IE is one of the most popular doses in the treatment of vitamin D deficiency.
The doctor recommends vitamin D 50,000 IE if he finds that the patient suffers from a vitamin D deficiency and compensate for it, or if it prescribes a different medicine to the patient, which lowers the vitamin D mirror. Vitamin D can be administered to protect the patient, which tends to osteoporosis, even though it does not suffer from vitamin D deficiency.
How is Vitamin D3 50000 ie occupied?
Vitamin D3 50,000 IE must be taken weekly orally, preferably with the food. It should be noted that the drug should be taken in the manner prescribed by the doctor. The calculation of the dosage that the patient needs depends on several factors, such. B.:
- Health status.
- The type of food consumed by the patient.
- The amount of sunlight, which the patient is exposed.
- Extent and speed of the reaction to the treatment.
When the patient assumes a drug that reduces absorption of vitamin D is recommended to take it 2 hours after taking the first drug. Since vitamin D3 is taken 50,000 IE weekly and the ingestion can be easily forgotten, it is recommended to take the drug on the same day and at the same time and to remember taking.
Benefits of Vitamin D3 50000 IE:
The body depends on this vitamin to absorb the minerals calcium and phosphorus from food or dietary supplements, so that its advantages can be mentioned as follows:
- Helps to strengthen the bones and protect them from bone breaks, brittle and rickness.
- It plays an important role in improving the mood and the prevention of mental disorders like depression.
- It is of great importance for kidney patients as it contributes to maintaining the calcium level in their body.
- Required for patients with diseases such as hypothyroidism, hypophosphatemia and hypoparathyroidism.
- Useful for infants, especially if the breast milk is not sufficient due to a lack of vitamin D in the body of the mother.
- It strengthens the immunity.
- It reduces the risk of developing chronic diseases such as diabetes, some cancers and heart disease.
Symptoms of overdose of vitamin D
It should be noted that excessive intake of vitamin D3 50000 IE can lead to a loss of calcium levels in the blood without a medical need, which may result in the occurrence of these symptoms:
- Irrals and vomiting.
- Increased thirst.
- increased urination.
- Mood fluctuations.
- Unusual fatigue.
Special precautions when taking vitamin D3 50000 IE
There are some special cases that should be considered before taking vitamin D3 50000 IE, and you should inform your doctor about deciding whether the administration of vitamin D brings more benefits:
- Allergy to vitamin D or a product derived from vitamin D, or if they are generally allergic to something else.
- High calcium or Vitamin D mirror in blood.
- Problems with recording in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Diseases of the liver.
- Kidney disease.
- During pregnancy and lactation.
Vitamin D3 supplement side effects:
Although vitamin D3 preparations have no side effects, it is advisable to consult a specialist before taking them, as they can cause allergic reactions in some people:
- Skin rash.
- Swelling of face, tongue and throat
- Bow of breathing.