Important sources for vitamin D
Vitamin D can be included with the food, eg. By salmon, oysters, eggs and sardines or by the body's production, which is activated by the sunlight on the skin.
People with vitamin D deficiency have a higher risk of illness such as diabetes and obesity. Therefore, you should expose more to the sunlight or take on the advice of your doctor vitamin D preparations.
Vitamin D3: What is used for?
Vitamin D3 plays an important role in calcification by allowing a good absorption of calcium at the level of the intestinal mucosa and increasing the concentration of calcium and phosphorus in the blood. It favors the storage of calcium into the bone and contributes to a good mineralization of the skeleton, the joints and the dentition.
Even the nerve transmission and muscle contraction depend on calcium and vitamin D.
Vitamin D3 is also an ally of our immune system. In winter, the body's vitamin D3 supplies take off at sunshine.
Where is Vitamin D3 to find?
Even though Vitamin D3 Mainly synthesized by the skin, it is also included in certain foods in a limited extent:
- Fat fish like mackerel, herring, tuna, salmon, sardines, eel, trout;
- Oysters and dorschebers;
- Hears, egg yolk, butter, milk or certain cheeses.
- Consult the table of nutrient composition of foods from ANSES.
The role in the human body
Vitamin D3 is involved in the work of all organs and systems:
Regulates the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus. One of the most important functions - bone mineralization and stimulation of the normal development of bones, bands of the musculoskeletal system in children. The involvement of vitamin D3 in the small intestine is the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from food or biologically active complexes. Thanks to the vitamin in the blood, the necessary concentration of trace elements is provided. The condition of hair, nails, skin and teeth also depends on the calcium intake in the vitamin.
It is involved in the metabolism. Vitamin D3 contributes to normalization of blood clotting, improves the sensitivity of the cells to insulin and the carbohydrate recording, activates the regeneration of the nerve fibers and increases their sensitivity, prevents the deposition of cholesterol in the walls of the blood vessels.
Strengthens the immune system. The active ingredient of Vitamin D3 - Cholecalciferol - inhibits cancer growth, stimulates the immune reaction when viruses and bacteria penetrate into the body helps to control inflammation and prevents the development of psoriasis and eczema. The vitamin has a positive effect on the function of the respiratory tract and facilitates the treatment of pulmonary inflammation. Here you will find a selection Vitamin D3 50000 and other D vitamins.
Effects of vitamin D3 on the development of children
In active growth and development of the body, the connection D3 is necessary for:
- The formation of bone structures, ribbons, teeth.
- Maintaining a normal muscle tone.
- The strengthening of the protective functions of the skin on the cellular level.
- The prevention of rachitis and abnormal development of organs.
- Reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes, including juvenile form.
In a vitamin deficiency, the following symptoms are detected:
- Drowsiness, fast fatigue, wine drawing, irritability.
- Faults of sleep quality - superficial intermittent sleep.
- Increased sweating.
- The reduced tonus of muscles.
- Alopecia in the area of the back of the head.
If a vitamin D3 avitaminosis is not diagnosed in time, skeletal deforms and changes in bone structure leads to Rachitis. Now there is a good offer for Vitamin D3 Vitamin 20000 IE and other products.
Signs for a surplus of vitamin D3 may be:
- Muscle cramps, cramps.
- Indigestion, nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain.
- Irritability reduced appetite.
- Frequent, abundant urination.
The signs of overdose of vitamin D3 are nonspecific so that an accurate diagnosis is recommended when anomalies occur to exclude other possible pathologies.
Sources for this vitamin
The substance enters three ways in the body:
- It is synthesized by ultraviolet light.
- Recording from vitamin D3 rich foods.
- Recording from vitamin and mineral complexes and nutritional supplements.
Synthesis in the body
Adults must expose themselves to only 15 to 20 minutes a day with the face and hands of the sun to make enough vitamin D.
- A stay in the shade or cloud cover reduces vitamin production by 60%.
- Clothing, sunscreen and thick cosmetics block the synthesis of the substance.
- UV rays of the right spectrum do not penetrate through glass.
Despite the many sunny days, Africans often lead to vitamin deficiency. That's because people spend most of the day in the shade.
Dietary supplements based on vitamin D3 contain cans of the active ingredient that balance the daily requirement of the body. The compound is contained in nutritional supplements in a form optimal for assimilation.
Vitamins to strengthen the bones. In addition to vitamin D 3, they contain calcium and other components that promote osteosynthesis and get immunity. You equal vitamin deficiencies to normalize the immune system.
Complex supplements. These preparations are geared to the solution of specific problems: strengthening the man's health, support of the female body during pregnancy and menopause as well as the right development of children.
Dietary supplements are available in the form of tablets, capsules, aqueous and oily solutions. It is more convenient to use pills and tablets for accurate dosage.