Can you take too much vitamin D3?
Before we draw premature conclusions, we should first ask ourselves what too much Vitamin D3 is and what exactly the normal area is. An intake within the normal area does not harm, but overrun may have a negative impact.
What is the recommended vitamin D3 feed?
The normal Vitamin D3 feed should be between 5000 I.E. and 20,000 I.E. to lie. Some studies also suggest that a vitamin D3 feed from up to 50,000 I.E. Also harmless. However, this amount of vitamin D3 (up to 50,000 I.e.) is only recommended for people with heavy vitamin D3 deficiency, over a longer period of time.
Why is there a span and no fixed value for the vitamin D3 feed?
The recommended values for all nutrients are specified in the form of a range, as the normal feed rate is individually different for each person. However, there is a unity that exceeding the recommended area can be more likely to use.
What is too much vitamin D3?
The normal area of the recommended vitamin D3 feed is between 5000 I.e. and 20,000 I.E. And to drive the thing to the top, you can only 50,000 I.E. Take vitamin D3. This is the permissible maximum quantity (Tolerable Upper Intake Level, UL), which indicates how much vitamin D3 your body can tolerate maximum without any poisoning.
Can you take too much vitamin D3?
To definitely answer your question this time: No, you can not take too much vitamin D3. Everything goes beyond the recommended area harms your body and causes a toxicity or hypervitaminosis of vitamin D3 in your body.
Hypervitaminosis of vitamin D3
With excessive supply of vitamin D3, vitamin D3 hypervitaminosis may occur in the body. Nausea and vomiting as well as weakness and exhaustion are frequent symptoms of vitamin D3 hypervitaminosis. A surplus of vitamin D3 in your body can also damage your bones and contribute to the calcification of the soft tissues in your body.
Vitamin D3 causes no calcification of the soft tissue. Normally, it only helps to strengthen the bones through the storage of calcium. But the excessive availability of vitamin D3 in your body can cause soft tissue to calcify.
Can too much vitamin D3 cause acne?
While patients with skin diseases such as dandruff and dermatitis can get vitamin D3 preparations, too much vitamin D3 can cause acne. And patients taking vitamin D3 preparations are particularly prone to it. As a rule, the patient's dietary supplements are prescribed to fix the lack. After prolonged intake of dietary supplements, if the lack of the body has long been fixed for a long time, acne can be caused by an excess of vitamin D3 in the body.
Can too much vitamin D3 cause a tinnitus?
Although there is not much information about the relationship between an overdose vitamin D3 and Tinnitus, there is a possible context. Some studies dealing with the investigation of the relationship between the two suggest that tinnitus, which is defined as ear, can be a side effect of too high vitamin D3 intake.
Can too much vitamin D3 cause palpitations?
Vitamin D3 is involved in calcium absorption, and too much amount of it can cause hypercaling in the body. This in turn can lead to an overseeing of the heart that causes palpitations. There are mandatory evidence that a vitamin D3 toxicity causes palpitations.
Can cause too much vitamin D3 depression?
There is no indication that an overdose of vitamin D3 depression causes. Many research and studies, however, show the opposite. Vitamin D3 deficiency is associated with depression. Psychiatrists often prescribe depressive patients vitamin D tablets. The concept that causes too much vitamin D3 depression is not supported by research. However, a vitamin D3 deficiency could be a factor that contributes to depression.
Too much of vitamin D3 is actually possible and can lead to vitamin D3 toxicity in your body. However, only the patients will sacrifice the daily vitamin D3 cans to the upper tolerable value. The intake of vitamin D3 for the prevention of a defect is a good thing, but the supplementation should also be regulated.
- Cherry, Kendra. "The Symptoms of Too Much Vitamin D." Verywell mind, Verywell Mind, 30 July 2021, https://www.verywellmind.com/symptoms-of-too-much-vitamin-d-5105134.
- Clark, Kayleigh. "Vitamin D and Acne: Why It's Making You Break Out." Clearstem Skincare, Clearstem Skincare, 5 Mar. 2020, https://clearstenskincare.com/blogs/skin-care-learning-center/why-vitamin-d-is-breaking-you-out#: ~:Text=Like%207% 20out% 20OF% 2010, T% 20PreviousLy% 20SCNGLING% 20With% 20Acne. & Text = The% 20Second% 20Key% 20Reason% 20IS, Contain% 20To% 20Much% 20OF% 20IT.
- "List of Vitamins That Cause Tinnitus." Com, Leaf Group, https://www.livestrong.com/article/523389-list-of-vitamins-that-caus-innitus/.
- Shoemaker, Savanna. "Depression and Vitamin D Deficiency." Healthline, Healthline Media, 12 Jan 2022, https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/depression-and-vitamin-d#: ~:Text=the%20Bottom%20Line ,With%20Low%20Vitamin%20D%20Levels.
- "Vitamin D: Side Effects and Risks." Medical News Today, Medilexicon International, https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322602#_ ~:text=some%20Signs%20OF%20Heart%20Compplications ,may%20Be%20Temporary%20or%20Continual.