What causes vitamin D3?Did you know that Vitamin D3 Our well-being and our mood influenced? It could be the secret for a slightly longer and better quality of life, because this nutrient has many positive properties. In general, we find it in some tissues of our body, as it can be purchased by the synthesis of the skin in solar radiation. Nevertheless, we can also receive this valuable vitamin by dietary supplement.
Advantages of vitamin D3
Vitamin D3 offers numerous advantages for our health, starting improving well-being and mood, areas to which it has a great influence. In addition, this vitamin offers even more advantages, such as: B.:
- Improvement of cognitive wellbeing.
- Support of health of joints and bones.
- Prevention of the occurrence of osteoporosis.
- Reduction of risk to suffer bone breaks.
Dose of vitamin D3These areas where vitamin D3 has a strong influence are especially important for those who drive endurance sports because they can often find pain or complaints in their joints. With a good dose of vitamin D3, which can be obtained from nutritional supplements, joint pain can be prevented in the long term due to erosion and the physique can be improved by preventing premature aging.
Effects of vitamin D3 on blood pressureVitamin D3 also has a positive effect on blood pressure, especially in combination with calcium. It is therefore important for the fight against metabolic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure and even obesity.
What is vitamin D3 used for?
You could say that Vitamin D3 is useful for:
- Control of blood pressure.
- To regulate the function of the immune system.
- Monitoring cell doubling and cell death (to combat aging).
- Stabilization of the transmission of nerve pulses.
- Recording and maintenance of calcium and phosphorus in the skeletal system (bones and teeth).
- Work for optimal blood clotting.
Vitamin D3 and calcium and immune system
Vitamin D3 Plays an essential role in calcification by enabling good absorption of calcium at the plain mucosal level and increases the concentration of calcium and phosphorus in the blood. It favors the fixation of calcium into the bone and contributes to a good mineralization of the skeleton, joints and dentures. Also the nerve transmission and muscle contraction hang from Calcium and thus vitamin D away. Vitamin D3 is also an ally of our immune system. In winter, the body's vitamin D3 supplies are sinking with the amount of sunlight.
Vitamin D3 deficiencyA lack of Vitamin D3 is generally symptomless, but sometimes can be expressed by fatigue, muscle weakness, bad moods, cramps and immunodeficiency.
What are the functions of vitamin D in the body?The main function of vitamin D in the body is in the area of bones: Vitamin D (more precisely: Calcitriol) promotes the formation and maturation of bone stem cells. It also regulates the calcium intake in the intestine and facilitates the installation of calcium and phosphate into the bones (mineralization) - the bones are solid and robust. In addition, calcium and phosphate are also constituents of strong teeth.
Advantages of Vitamin DOther effects of Vitamin Dsome of which are not scientifically evidenced:
- Strengthening the immune system, both in the defense of pathogens and inhibition excessive immune reactions (helpful in autoimmune diseases such as diabetes type 1 and multiple sclerosis)
- Strengthening the muscles
- Protective effect for the nerve cells in the brain
- Positive effects on the cardiovascular system
- Reduction of vascular diseases
- Protective effect against cancer
- Protection against Rachitis (therefore the administration of vitamin D is so important to infants)
- Positive effects on the psyche