Vitamin D or D3
Vitamin D helps the body to maintain calcium levels, which is essential for healthy bones. It also maintains the phosphorus level in the human body. The fat -soluble vitamin D is also referred to as "sunshine vitamin" because it is formed in the body when it is exposed to sunlight.
Vitamin D is indispensable for the preservation of healthy bones, and its deficiency leads to the softening of the bone tissue, which leads to rachitis and adults to osteoporosis in children. The World Health Organization reports that osteoporosis is a big global health problem and is in second place according to cardiovascular problems.
Vitamin D or D3 - Vitamin D3 30000
In view of the increasing use of sunscreen, minimal sunlight and the lack of sunlight in colder climate zones, it has become necessary to take dietary supplements in order to compensate for the daily requirement of vitamin D. These over -the -counter nutritional supplements include vitamin D3 30000 iU and Vitamin D3 50000 IU as well as vitamin D2.
There are two forms of vitamin D nutritional supplements: vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). Vitamin D3 is the natural and the most effective form of vitamin D.
The term vitamin D is a kind of failure. You will not find anything in the pharmacy that is simply referred to as "vitamin D". Patients often go to the pharmacy to look for vitamin D and are surprised that there is a D2 and a D3. So if there is talk of vitamin D, this refers to (vitamin D2).
So vitamin D is not the same as vitamin D3.
What are the main differences between vitamin D2 and D3?
Vitamin D3 occurs in animal sources, e.g. Am:
- Fat fish such as salmon, tuna, mackerel and sardines.
- Fish oil.
- Egg yolk.
- Unpasteurized milk.
- Dietary supplements.
- The skin forms vitamin D3 when it is exposed to sunlight, and the ultraviolet rays of the sunlight lead to the formation of vitamin D3 from the connection of dehydrocholesterol 7 in the skin.
While vitamin D2, in contrast to the first type, occurs in vegetable sources, it can be obtained from various sources, such as: B.: -
- Food that is added to vitamin D when manufacture, such as B. oats.
- Dietary supplements.
- The sunlight delivers vitamin D2 from vegetable sources. And if man eats it, he gets his share in it, because the ultraviolet light leads to the formation of vitamin D2 from ergosterol, a connection that occurs in vegetable oils.
- Vitamin D2 takes more time to develop its effect, which means that it is less effective than Vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D3 is converted five times faster, is less toxic and overall more stable than vitamin D2.
- Vitamin D3 increases better in the blood than vitamin D2.
- Vitamin D3 has a longer lifespan in the body than vitamin D2.
- Vitamin D3 has a longer storability compared to vitamin D2.
- Vitamin D3 produces about twice the amount of circulating calcifiediol compared to vitamin D2.
- It was found that vitamin D3 vitamin D2 is superior to the production of higher quantities of 25d or calcifiediol.
- Vitamin D3 is freely for sale and available at an affordable price, while vitamin D2 is prescription and a little more expensive.
- Vitamin D3 must be taken in smaller doses because its effect is higher than that of vitamin D2. Studies have shown that a food dose of 30,000 IE vitamin D3 is sufficient to cover the daily requirement of an average adult.
A balanced diet with vitamin D contributes to the prevention of diseases. The nutrition recommendation for vitamin D varies between 5-15 mcg/day depending on the age and body weight. Certain conditions such as pregnancy, motherhood, old age, etc. require an additional dose.
Vitamin D can be synthesized with sufficient solar radiation, but this is not practical because the frequency of skin cancer and the associated risks increase. It is therefore recommended to include vitamin D 10000 as a dietary supplement in the diet.
Vitamin D3 30000 IU
Research has proven that vitamin D3 supplementation such as vitamin D3 30000 IU, together with calcium, can reduce the risk of bone breaks in geriatric patients. A protective effect of vitamin D3 against colon, prostate and breast cancer has been demonstrated in older people.
It contains raw materials made of vegetable fats and lichens, which are irradiated with a very strong UV light source and thereby enriched with vitamin D3. In a later extraction, the vitamin D3 is then separated from the fat. Vitamin D3 30000 IU can be the best choice for you.
Vitamin D3 50000 IU
Vitamin D3 50,000 IU offers temporary nutritional supplements to promote optimal vitamin D level. It is therefore ideal for people who have difficulties to achieve and maintain an optimal vitamin D level, as well as for older and overweight patients who need immediate improvement in their vitamin D status. Vitamin D3 50000 IU is definitely a convenient way to get the required support. You can take 1 capsule per week.