Vitamin D3 10000i.e 180 tablets
What is vitamin D3 10000 IE used for?
Vitamin D preparations are used to treat numerous health conditions, of which are the most important:
Treatment of hypophosphatemia:
The intake of vitamin D tablets in the form of calcitriol or dihydrotachysterol is effective in treating bone disorders in humophosphatemia people.
Treatment of hypophosphatemia caused by fanconi syndrome:
Vitamin D3 10000 IE in the form of ergocalciferol is effective in the treatment of hypophosphatemia caused by the fanconi syndrome.
Treatment of hypoparathyroidism-caused Kalzichangels:
A reduced mirror of this hormone leads to a decline in calcium level in the blood that can be treated by taking vitamin D, which helps to increase the calcium level in the blood.
Treatment of osteoporosis:
The intake of vitamin D in the form of calcitriol is effective in the treatment of osteomalacia caused by liver disease, and taking vitamin D3 10000 IE is effective in the treatment of osteomalacia, which is due to an absorption problem or taking certain types of Created medication.
Prevention of bone loss with renal osteodystrophy:
The intake of vitamin D improves calcium levels and prevents bone loss in people with kidney failure.
Prevention and treatment of Rachitis:
The intake of vitamin D is an effective means of preventing and treating rickitis, taking note that people with renal failure must take vitamin D in the form of calcitriol.
How much vitamin D3 10000 IE should I take?
According to a variety of studies carried out to determine the appropriate daily dose of vitamin D, which requires the body, the recommended dose is 1200 to 2000 ie vitamin D, which corresponds to 25 to 50 micrograms; In cases where a vitamin D deficiency has been diagnosed, it is recommended to take more than 30 nanograms.
Most dietary supplement tablets with vitamin D included either 5,000 IU or 10,000 IE, and the tablets with a concentration of 5,000 IE are intended for daily intake, so that the use of vitamin D 5000 is to take a tablet daily.
The dose of vitamin D 310000 for adults is a moderately deficiency in which the vitamin D levels is between 10 and 20 nanogram, three tablets per week, and in heavy vitamin D deficiency, in which the vitamin D concentration Sinks to ten nanogram, the doctor can recommend to increase the dose to a 10000 ie per day tablet, so the weekly vitamin D intake in heavy shortages is not less than five tablets per week and with moderate shortages about two to three tablets amounts to.
The following points are among the most important factors that are considered when determining the dosage by the doctor:
- Health condition, in particular liver and renal diseases.
- Gender and descent, z. For example, Africans and people with dark skin color have another need for vitamin D as people with white skin.
- The climatic nature of the place of residence, because it determines the amount of sunlight exposed to a person.
- Lifestyle of a person.
An increased vitamin D mirror in the body leads to a critical state called vitamin D toxicity. It is also referred to as hypervitaminosis D, a rare, but potentially dangerous condition, which is usually caused by high doses of vitamin D preparations and not by the diet. Even enriched foods contain no large amounts of this vitamin, and it does not occur through sunlight, as the body regulates the amount of vitamin D created by sunlight.
Some people believe that taking higher doses of health is more conceivable vitamin D preparations, although the packages are given the right amount for the body.
Vitamin D toxicity carries several health risks. Doctors warn against the negative impact of excessive intake of vitamin D3 supplements, but when they are taken over the food, they often do not harm any damage.
Excessive consumption of fat-soluble vitamins leads to greater health damage, whose symptoms include: fatigue, loss of loss, weight loss, excessive thirst, elevated urinary edge, dryness, constipation, nervousness, tinnitus, nausea and vomiting, dizziness, confusion, hypertension and cardiac arrhythmias .
What is Vitamin D3 10000 IE good?
- The body is instructed to accommodate minerals such as calcium and phosphorus from food or dietary supplements, which contributes to strengthening the bones and protects them from bone breaks, brittleness and rickish.
- It plays an important role in improving the mood and reduces the risk of glancing multiple sclerosis and depression.
- It is of great importance for kidney patients as it contributes to maintaining the calcium level in their body.
- Required for patients with diseases such as hypothyroidism, hypophosphatemia and hypoparathyroidism.
- Vitamin D3 10000 IE can strengthen your immune system that support muscle function, keep your heart healthy and promote the development of the brain.
- It reduces the risk of developing chronic diseases such as diabetes, some cancers and heart disease.