Vitamin D3 K2 Supplement
Vitamin K2 with D3 is a dietary supplement that supports the calcium intake to promote bone health. With some MCG vitamin K2 and some IE Vitamin D3, this unique supplement reduces the activity of the osteoclasts - a cell that degrades the bone matrix - while supporting cardiovascular health and bone strength.
What causes vitamin K2 with D3?
Vitamin K2 with D3 is an excellent supplement to support bone and heart health. Vitamin K2 leads calcium in the body to the organs, which need it, such as bones and teeth, and keeps it away from the organs, causing problems as the heart.
Vitamin D3 is also known for its diverse advantages for the bones, the immune system and antioxidant properties. Since vitamin K2 and D3 are fat-soluble vitamins that can only be heavily absorbed from the bold, the capsules produced ensure the best recording.
Vitamin D3 supplements:
There are two types of vitamin D in nutritional supplements, vitamin D2 or D3, but in high doses, the form of vitamin D3 is most effective. Vitamin D2 is made from yeast in nutritional supplements, while vitamin D3 is obtained from different sources. Dietary supplements are also available in different shapes, eg. B. as tablets to swallow, as a soft chewing tablets or as a liquid or spray, so they have many possibilities, depending on what you prefer.
It is worth noting that vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) is suitable for vegetarians because it does not come from an animal source and is converted into vitamin D3 after consumption in the body.
How much vitamin D3 does the body need depending on the age:
- 0-12 months need 10 MCG or 400 ies.
- 1-70 years need 15 MCG or 600 ies.
- 71 years need 20 MCG or 800 ies.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women also need 15 micrograms or 600 ie vitamin D per day.
- There are highly metered vitamin D3, such. B. tablets of 10,000 IU to 60,000 IE suitable for those suffering from vitamin D3 deficiency.
- Doctors use blood tests to determine if a person has a sufficient vitamin D mirror. They measure vitamin D with one of two measuring methods: nanomol per liter (nanomol / l) or nanogram per milliliter (nanogram / ml).
Vitamin K2 supplements:
For the right dose of vitamin K2, people usually receive a sufficient amount of vitamin K out of the food they take to themselves, but it is necessary that people are careful, which is the daily amount of vitamin K supplements Asset, which are supplied to the body according to age group.
Vitamin D3 for children
- From the age of one day up to 6 months: 2 micrograms.
- From 7 to 12 months: 2.5 micrograms.
- From 1 to 3 years: 30 micrograms.
- From 4 to 8 years: 55 micrograms.
- From 9 to 13 years: 60 micrograms.
- From 14 to 18 years: 75 micrograms.
- Over 19 years: 90 micrograms.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women: 90 micrograms.
- From 14 to 18 years: 75 micrograms.
- Over 19 years: 120 micrograms.
The best results can be achieved if you take Vitamin K2 with D3, as your doctor prescribes you depending on the age and state.
Vitamin D3 / K2
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin from the family of vitamin D compounds, which also includes vitamin D1, vitamin D2 and vitamin D3. It supports the body when shooting calcium and phosphorus and is one of the important vitamins that the body needs as a supplement to improve health. Many experts advise people to avoid the sunlight between ten o'clock in the morning and 14 or 15 o'clock to protect their skin from cancer. Although the body of vitamin D3 takes up better during this time, some studies suggest that the time in which we are exposed to sunlight often influences the extent in which the body receives this vitamin.
Vitamin D helps to control the amount of calcium and phosphate in our body. Both are necessary for healthy bones, teeth and muscles. Vitamin D is inherently contained in some foods, including fatty fish, red meat, liver and egg yolk. It is also included in enriched foods such as breakfast zerals and fats.
Vitamin K describes a group of compounds which are divided into two main groups: Vitamin K1 and vitamin K2, since vitamin K1 is a herbal source, while vitamin K2 comes from animal sources or produced by certain types of bacteria. It is obtained from fermented foods, and vitamin K2 can be obtained from some cheeses. Here are the most important sources:
- Vitamin K2 is included in animal sources and some fermented foods that do not normally eat many people. Animal foods include "fatty, fat-free dairy products".
- Rich animal sources are fatty dairy products of grass-fed cows, liver and other organs as well as egg yolks.
- And if access to these foods is not easy, you can replace them through dietary supplements that contain this vitamin.
- Sources for vitamin K2: cheese, eggs, meat like chicken, beef and fat, liver, fermented vegetables, especially natto (traditional Japanese food) and sauerkraut and kefir.