Vitamin D3 + K2 10000i.e 180 tablets
Vitamin D3 and K2 in combination
Vitamin D3 and K2 work together to ensure the right calcium intake. They support a healthy cardiovascular system and help to make stronger bones. In a vegan form, this combination provides sufficient amounts of vitamins that your body needs for optimal function. Side effects of this combination are rare, but if you take vitamin D3 K2 in large quantities, it can lead to side effects in the body. Follow the recommended dosage, and if you have additional questions or concerns, ask your doctor according to the right option for your specific needs.
The dosages of these two vitamins are independent, d. H. Regardless of how much vitamin D3 you take, the optimal dose for the full Effect of vitamin K2 always preserved.
You can Vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 Combine by taking different doses as needed. Doctors recommend generally to take vitamin K2 daily throughout the year and adapt the dose of vitamin D3 to their lifestyle or vitamin D3 mirror 25 (OH) D in their blood.
In the summer you probably do not need an additional vitamin D3 if you lie enough more than twice a week enough in the sun. For the rest of the year, experts recommend to adapt their vitamin D intake to their lifestyle and their age, so that their 25 (OH) D levels remains in the optimal area.
Studies have shown that for most people a daily dose of 2,500-5,000 ie vitamin D3 is the best way to maintain a healthy mirror of 50 to 60 ng / ml 25 (OH) D in the blood.
So you can combine vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 by taking it:
- 45 MCG Vitamin K2 daily for all persons taking up to 1,000 ie vitamin D3 daily. Also for persons who do not take a vitamin D3 as a supplement.
- 100 MCG Vitamin K2 a day for all persons under 50 years, which take up to 2,500 IE Vitamin D3 per day.
- 200 MCG Vitamin K2 a day for all persons who take more than 2,500 IE Vitamin D3 per day, as well as for persons suffering from diseases such as heart disease or osteoporosis.
Vitamin K2 with D3
Vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 belong to the vitamins that have many positive effects. Before we deal with it, we want to know what they are.
Vitamin D3 and K2 work harmoniously to draw the greatest benefit of calcium supplements. Vitamin D3 improves calcium intake. Vitamin K2 modulates and regulates the amount of absorbed calcium and helps to guide it where it works well. Without a k2, D3 can absorb too much calcium and release it in the body, which can lead to adverse effects. With vitamin K2, calcium is present in a balanced ratio and offers the right benefits.
Advantages of vitamin K2:
Reduction of risk of heart disease
Vitamin K2 can help reduce the risk of heart disease as it reduces the accumulation of calcium in the arteries surrounding the heart.
However, other studies are needed to confirm the benefits of vitamin K2 for the heart, as it is currently not fully detected.
Improvement of bone health
Vitamin K2 can contribute to improving bone health and prevention of osteoporosis.
This vitamin plays an essential role in the metabolism of calcium, the most important mineral in bones and teeth.
Promotion of dental health
Vitamin K2 contributes to the promotion of dental health since it improves the bone metabolism and thus can also influence dental health.
Reduction of symptoms of fear and depression
When the blood sugar level increases, the risk of anxiety, depression and cognitive impairments increases. Vitamin K2 can help reduce blood sugar levels and thus reduce the symptoms of anxiety, depression and insomnia.
Contribution to the prevention of cancer
Vitamin K2 contributes to protection against cancer, as it has antioxidant properties that can contribute to cancer prevention. In addition, vitamin K2 can prevent genetic factors that lead to growth of carcinomas.
Advantages of Vitamin D3?
- Vitamin D3 is essential for building and maintaining strong bones.
- It is used for the prevention and treatment of bone diseases, osteomalacia and rickish.
- Protects against osteoporosis.
- It is used together with other medicines for treating a low calcium or phosphate mirror caused by certain disturbances in the body, such as hypoparathyroidism, hypophosphatemia and pseudohypothyroidism.
- Treated kidney diseases.
- Supports normal bone growth.
- It treats symptoms of depression, especially emotional, which often occurs in cold seasons in which the sunlight is missing, so that the intake of vitamin D3 preparations relieves these symptoms, but studies on this topic are not conclusive.
- It helps to absorb calcium in the body and thus maintain the health of bones and teeth and prevent low calcium levels in the body, which protects the body from osteoporosis.
- Helps in the treatment of some cancers, as some laboratory studies have shown that vitamin D3 can help reduce the risk of cancers.
Vitamin D3 K2 Supplement
The dietary supplements Vitamin D3 and K2 contain both calcium and phosphorus and magnesium. The bones require calcium as part of the construction and conservation. Without a sufficient amount of it and without supportive vitamins that promote its recording and transport, calcium can wear out the bones over time, they cause weaknesses and osteoporosis. This dose of calcium phosphate supplies her body with the fabrics he needed to strengthen her bones and possibly stop the symptoms of osteoporosis or even reverse. This reduces the risk of bone breaks and even the possibility of falling.
Side effects of vitamin D3 K2 in high doses
Vitamin D3 K2 in high doses can be harmful. The intake of too much vitamin D3 without vitamin K can lead to a high calcium level (hypercalemia) in the blood. This leads to a calcification of the blood vessels that can lead to heart disease or stroke.
The most common symptoms of hypercalemia:
- Nausea and abdominal pain.
- Constipation, diarrhea.
Vitamin K2 in high doses can be harmful if they are due to a kidney disease on dialysis. Even very high vitamin D levels can lead to renal failure.
Vitamin D toxicity can also lead to bone loss because vitamin D deprives the bone calcium and leads into the bloodstream.
Always consult your medical supervisor before you start taking vitamin D3 K2.