Advantages of 5-HTP 300 mg
1. Saturation feeling and weight loss:
It can help you to reduce weight by reinforcing the saturation. In fact, hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) can increase the sense of saturation and cause them to eat less and lose weight. A weight loss can increase the production of hormones that trigger hunger. This sense of constant hunger can make a weight loss in a duration unbearable.
Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) can work with hormones that stimulate hunger, reduce appetite and support weight loss. In addition, the intake of 5-HTP substantially blocks the recording of calories of carbohydrates, resulting in better control of blood sugar levels. It also helps people with overweight or obesity to lose weight.
2. Improvement of the symptoms of fibromyalgia:
The intake of 5-HTP preparations can improve the symptoms of fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a disease characterized by muscle and bone pain as well as general weakness. Currently there is no cause for fibromyalgia, but there is a connection between a low serotonin mirror and the disease. the
Taking 5-HTP can be the symptoms of fibromyalgia, including muscle aches, sleep disorders, anxiety and fatigue,
3. Reduction of the frequency of migraine:
5-HTP helps with the treatment of migraine, in which it comes to throbbing headaches, which are often associated with nausea or blurry. The exact cause of the migraine is still controversial. Some researchers believe that a low serotonium level triggers these symptoms.
Several studies have shown that taking hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) may be an effective treatment option for people suffering from migraine. It can be said that the intake of 5-HTP can contribute to the relief of migrainal symptoms by increasing the serotonium level.
4. Sleep enhancement:
Serotonin can be converted into the hormone melatonin. Melatonin plays an important role in regulating sleep. The secretion of melatonin begins to rise at night to improve sleep. The amount of this substance decreases in the morning after waking up. Therefore, the intake of hydroxytryptophane (HTP-5) can improve the sleep quality by increasing melatonin production in the body.
Possible side effects of hydroxytryptophan (HTP-5)
In some people, symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and stomach pain can occur during ingestion of hydroxytryptophane (HTP-5) supplements. These side effects are dose-dependent. This means that with an increase in the dose, the side effects of this drug become worse.
To reduce these side effects, start taking this drug at a dose of 50-100 mg twice daily. Then increase the corresponding dose to 300 mg 5-HTP over a period of two weeks.
In general, some drugs increase serotonin production. The combination of these drugs with hydroxytypophane (HTP-5) can lead to dangerous serotonium mirrors in the body. This condition is called serotonin syndrome. It is a potentially dangerous and deadly situation.
How long does it take up to 5-HTP 300 mg?
The dosage of 5-HTP 300 mg depends on the basis of which you take it:
- When you take 5-HTP because of headaches, depression or weight problems, it is recommended to take 50 mg 5-HTP three times a day. In one to two weeks you should feel a difference and see some results. If nothing seems to change, the dose can be increased to 100 mg. It is recommended to take 5-HTP in the form of capsules or tablets to avoid nausea.
- If you take 5-HTP against depression, a daily intake of 150-300 mg is recommended for 2-6 weeks. These doses must sometimes be divided to 50 mg to 100 mg three times daily. The dose should start low and rising steadily every 1-2 weeks until the target result is reached.
- If you take 5-HTP against insomnia, you should take 100 to 300 mg about 30 to 45 minutes before bedtime. It takes about three days until the effect is used.
- If you are planning to take 5-HTP continuously, you should inquire from your doctor and be clear about taking more than 300 mg per day over a longer period of time.
5-HTP is therefore a good choice for you if you suffer from one of these conditions. Also consider vitamin D3 30000 IE, Vitamin D3 10000 IE and Vitamin D 20000.
Vitamin D3 30000 IE
Vitamin D3 30000 IE in conjunction with calcium can reduce the risk of bone breaks in geriatric patients. A protective effect of vitamin D3 against colon, prostate and breast cancer has been demonstrated in older people. It contains raw materials consisting of vegetable fats and lichens irradiated with a very strong UV light source. You can also get these advantages from Vitamin D3 10000 IE and Vitamin D 20000, but it will need more time compared to the dose of vitamin D3 30000 IE.