Excellent price-performance ratio: 90 capsules per can, combination product, per Capsules 20,000 I.E. Vitamin D3 + 200 µg vitamin K2 Menaquinon 7 - MK7, guaranteed all-trans content of at least 99+%. Premium raw materials: to ensure a particularly high bioavailability, with a confirmed all-trans value of at least 99+%.
The Vitamin K2 is extracted from vegetable oils by means of a special manufacturing process (vegetable origin).
Our vitamin D3 is gently obtained from Lanolin & has a particularly high purity. Without unwanted additives: ours Vitamin D3 + K2 is free of undesirable additives such as separating agents, magnesium stearate, flavors, color or preservatives. Of course, our product is also free of lactose, gelatin and gluten.
It is the scientific name for vitamin D and a nutritional supplement used to treat vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D3 20000 IU capsules +K2 are also used together with calcium to obtain the bone strength. This dietary supplement with vitamin D3 is available with instructions. You should consult your doctor before using it.
Vitamin D3 is the natural form of vitamin D, scientifically referred to as cholecalciferol, a colorless crystalline connection, which is contained in fish liver oils, irradiated milk and all irradiated animal foods.
Cholecalciferol is used to treat or prevent numerous symptoms of vitamin D deficiency, in particular the symptoms of vitamin D lack of skin and bones.
If you take vitamin D3 20000 IU without a medical prescription, read the package supplement from Cholecalciferol carefully and observe the precautions it contains. The following conditions should be taken into account:
Find your doctor if you ever had an unusual or allergic reaction to this product or another medicine. Also inform your doctor if you have other types of allergies, e.g. B. against foods, dyes, preservatives or animals, against non -prescription products. Read the ingredients carefully for medical purposes.
Although some drugs should not be used together, two different medicines can be used together in other cases, even if an interaction occurs. In these cases, your doctor may change your dose or other precautionary measures may be necessary. If you receive this product from vitamin D3 20000 IU, it is particularly important that your doctor knows whether you take one of the drugs below. The following interactions were selected on the basis of their possible meaning. They are not necessarily all -encompassing.
- Taking this drug together with (Erdafitinib) is usually not recommended, but may be necessary in some cases. If both drugs are prescribed together, your doctor can change the dose or the frequency of taking one or both medicines.
- Take vitamin D 20,000 only on the instruction of your doctor.
- don't take more than the prescribed dose.
- don't take it any longer than prescribed by your doctor.
- If you use this product without a medical prescription, follow the instructions on the package.
- The dose of this product varies for different patients.
- Follow your doctor's instructions when taking vitamin D3 20,000 IU tablets.
- If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor advises you to do so.
- The amount of the drug you take depends on the strength of the drug.
- The number of daily doses, the time between the cans and the duration of vitamin D3 20000 (Cholecalciferol) also depend on the medical problem for which you use this product.
- Missed dosage: If you have forgotten a dose of this drug, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, leave out the forgotten dose and return to your normal intake plan. Don't take the double dose.
- Store the drug at room temperature, protected against heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep it away from Frost.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not keep these nutritional supplements when they have expired.
- Ask your doctor about how you can dispose of products you can no longer use.
Vitamin D3 20000 IU (Cholecalciferol) precautionary measures
It is very important that your doctor checks your progress during regular visits. This way your doctor can determine whether the vitamin D3 20,000 IU tablets work properly and decide whether you should continue taking.
In addition to the desired effects, vitamin D 20000 IU can cause some undesirable effects. Although not all of these side effects can occur, but consult your doctor immediately if one of the following side effects occurs:
- Difficulties swallowing.
- Pounding fast.
- swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips or tongue.
- Skin rash.
- Close in the chest.
- Unusual fatigue or weakness
Other, non -listed side effects can also occur in some patients. If you notice other effects, contact your doctor.
Vitamin D3 + K2 2000i.E 270 capsules
Das könnte dir auch gefallen..